Thursday, July 29, 2010

YES, YES, YES!!! I can finally say a few things! LOL

I am happy to say that I worked up the nerve and finally posting my art(?) LOLROTF Now mind you although I am having fun, they (my classmates) tried consoling me and saying...

that they all start out ugly before they get better. Hummmm, I think that they were just trying to make me feel better!!! Can you say U-G-L-Y? This is better looking now, but I have to take a new shot, at first I thought "that ain't gonna happen"! So, I started thinking about rooting. Always looks pretty raggedy, but in the end, well you know! I think I like doin babies much better, With that being said, I am going to let you suffer with this a day or so, then shock you, if that hasn't already happened! lol

This is the other that I am starting on and really can't wait to see how I am going to paint the Llama's coat in and no, it's not a donkey! :o) And the guy is feeding him or her grass from his mouth. I think that I will start this one next session!



I can FINALLY say that I BIT THE BULLET!!!! I put Keanu on eBay! I am hopefully pessimistic that he will find a new mommy! Please make sure to cheer him on!
Keanu is listed for adoption sale.


View his listing: REBORN JANNIK~Birgit Gutz / now KEANU~W/LAYETTE~DIMPLES - 160462026287



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free digital slideshow

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie

No comments:

Post a Comment