Monday, July 12, 2010

It's Official Now!

My prize finally arrived! I got my official certificate and little tiara (it is so adorable!) and now I am pleased to announce my latest achievement July, 2010.  Winning the Miss Baby Doll World Contest with little Tiffanie Ciara (who lives in Hong Kong with her mommy)!




This was a wonderful achievement for me after having gone through the awful trauma of having my tooth pulled Thursday and realizing that this one tooth has been extremely expensive to fix and finally replace. To all that supported her, I thank you so much!

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judie,
    Congratulations!!!! This is such a wonderful achievement!!

    I know what you are going through with your tooth. I have had to go through some awful dental stuff and day after tomorrow I am getting all of my wisdom teeth removed. I am not looking forward to that one...lol

    Again, congratulations!!
    Dessa Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH Dessa!!! I hope that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete