Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Debit Card Scare!

WOW! What's Next?
I got a call today saying that my debit card had been temporary deactivated on my cellphone. They tell you to press 1, I accidently disconnected the call (with these new fangled phones), thank God! So I called my credit union, because I had just activated my new card and couldn't figure it out because I never remembered giving the credit union my cellphone number. I also withdrew $20.00 with no problem during the activation. She right off said that it's a SCAM and just hang up! My credit union rep. said they will call person to person and not ask for information (which would have made me think why do you need it when you have it) I also understand neither does your bank. Then when hubby came in he said he had also just gotten the same kind of call on his cellphone, he just hung up!

Just be careful!!! If you are in doubt, call your bank or credit union directly!!!!!!
From my heart to yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment