Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What to do...what to do?

Hummmm, so many things going on in my head, for starters while trying to figure other blog functions (of which I found I don't have the patience that I used to have any more), in hopes of how many ways to best show my Will Beth' outfits and booties that I have for sale. I just love their little outfits so I became a dealer. I am hoping it will be seen here as well as on my website once I get it all figured out. lolrothf

Then I was compelled to jump on (once again) Bountiful Baby's 24 hour body sale! I really love their bodies and the feel of the doe suede and they ship so fast, so much so, I find it's easier to order than to make my bodies. You might know what I am talking about here, I really don't like the one's that if you have any roughness on your hands they make them feel like sand paper! I could never figure out if it was the body or my hands? lol I have never had any problems with BB bodies or joints and I love the different sizes. I have added a pocket when I wanted a heartbeat baby in a smaller body, but with this sale...well what can I say...got me some more "heartbeat" pocket bodies in other sizes! When they were selling out their 1/4 limb bodies, I jumped on those too! You can easily modify and make them fit 3/4 limbs!

At the same time I am convincing myself to go ahead and get the last piece of "Sisters Forever In Elderly Years" by Thomas Blackshear as a birthday present to myself instead of Christmas. I have been waiting over...well I forgot it's been so long for this piece, the final edition!!! I fell in love with his work years ago starting with The Guardian a beautiful...no gorgeous Black angel with magnificently detailed white wings protecting two little children...I still look at him (I don't know who he used as a model but wow!). From there I was hooked and then he came out with other angels that I liked..."Serenity and He Hears Our Prayers ". I am an angel lover and I believe in them. I really wanted "The Protector", but it never happened, it came out before I knew about T. Blackshear so I guess it wasn't meant to be. I couldn't afford it now.

Through the years I collected several more pieces and then came the sisters theme: "In Childhood" (The first), "A Time to Share" (teenagers),"In Motherhood" (obvious)and now "In Elderly Years" (matriarchs, like my sisters and me). I vowed they would be my stopping point and so far I have been good to my word. Now...to complete the set.







From my heart to yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment