Monday, September 7, 2009

Samiah is transforming into Nani

She was waiting to get rooted here.
Such a little sweetie. Now she's got hair and from my heart to yours...she's getting there...meet little Samiah now known as Nani [nah' nee] which means Beautiful or pretty in Hawaiian. I think that she is just a real cutie. She was done with genesis heat set paints. I have micro-rooted her hair with deep dark brown “curly” from “Slumberland Nurseries” and it is by far the best that I have worked with. I had developed allergic symptoms to a lot of the mohair that I have been using and liked, but her mohair bothered me very little! It’s soft and hardly any waste. She has a client for life if it continues that way! I really enjoy working on her, for several reasons! First, I love doing preemies they are such valiant little fighters. She’ll be about 15 inches when complete and I just love her little fat cheeks, she has the sweetest little face! She still has some more work but she’s got tiny little pierced ears and whenever her tummy plate arrives she’ll have an anatomically correct one! She's just so tiny and sooooo sweet, that I am going to have a hard time giving her up!

Have a very happy and safe Labor Day!

3 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD judie!! You outdid yourself on this little one!!!!! I never thought a preemie could be so wonderful!!!!! I'm so glad you reborned her instead of me. I could never have done as good a job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fab for making that so possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judie, She is without a doubt theeeee cutest little baby I have ever seen!! I bet you do have a hard time letting her go. Wonderful work!!
    Dessa Rae

    ReplyDelete