Saturday, September 12, 2009

Nani's had a Birthday!










Well Nani had her birthday 9/10/09 7:12 p.m., weighing in at a hefty 2lbs 11 ozs, 15 inches. Being a little premature she needed a little oxygen therapy to help her get started, but she's doing great now. She'll need lots of TLC from her mommy-to-be!















She takes her special formula really well in spite of her little sensitive tummy! She still spits up quite a bit, especially after a good burp! lol






But she sleeps good through the night in her little bassinet!






Now,
Her anatomically correct tummy plate I still haven't gotten for some reason. I hope that I can match her coloring whenever it shows up, whenever. I hope that you like her! She's definitely a little sweetie!
From my heart to yours...

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooooo creative!! Wish I knew how to be as creative as you! Love love love her!!

    ReplyDelete