Sunday, September 13, 2009

Toddler, "Nicky" by Jackie Gwin


Nicky was created by the talented sculptress Jackie Gwin (from the Little Dolldream Collection)! She's too cute and she's cutting her first little teeth! I just love working on toddler babies as well. Okay, I love working on all types of babies, but what I am really excited about is that Nicky / Felicia (feh LEE sha which means happy and I think she's a very happy baby) Rena (REE nah which means reborn) is learning to stand! The first one that I have seen having the unique ability to do this! She's already had her bath and I will be doing her complexion with the very nice permanent air dry paints by LDC.







2 comments:

  1. ooooohhhh!! I can't wait to see! I'm going to be doing a toddler soon, but have been too scared up til now. LOL You are one brave and talented woman!!

    ReplyDelete