Saturday, August 29, 2009

Samiah by Tammie Yarie


BEFORE:








I just love reborning the tiny ones! Thanks to Fab (I missed out & she sold out) I will be doing this little cutie! I have been doing my latest babies with permanent air dry paints, but I am going to do her with genesis heat set paints. She will be 15 inches with bent knees and appropriately weighing in at about 3 lbs. based on her length and the newborn growth chart. She is a ltd. ed. and I know she's going to be absolutely gorgeous. I will do updates of her progress!



Love Is Forever

4 comments:

  1. Hey Judie i love this sculpt,i know she will be absolutely beautiful when your done.
    i only do the little ones for my collection,as i love to display them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see her finished!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I am still learning my way around here, I hope that you like how she's coming along.

    ReplyDelete